- Review all first party complex property claims
- Confirm coverage and recognize coverage issues. Resolve complex claim issues
- Conduct investigations, review all documentation and estimates
- Review all referred files for adequacy of documentation and claim investigation. Refers incomplete investigations to the original handling adjuster
- Maintain consistent diary and respond to all mail and phone calls per company standards.
- Recognize and document subrogation and salvage opportunities and refer to correct area.
- Issue payments or deny claim in accordance with policy conditions and quoting policy language to the correct parties in a timely manner within authority level and seek approval when above authority.
- Review and audit estimates received.
Must have 7 plus years of first party complex property claims experience with direct file handler responsibility